Thank you to all parents and carers for helping us to support this worthwhile cause and raise £420.00.
School Council organised the day and helped to raise money by:
- sticking coins onto a Pudsey Bear
- dressing up in rainbow colours and donating 50p
Children also decorated the classroom doors with a Pudsey Face!
We were very impressed with all the coins collected on the Pudsey Bears! Children and staff looked great dressed in rainbow colours!
School Council have been thinking about Anti-Bullying Week which takes place this year between 13th and 17th November. The theme this year is 'All Different, All Equal'.
During Anti-Bullying Week we want to:
- empower children and young people to celebrate what makes them, and others, unique
- help children and young people understand how important it is that every child feels valued and included in school.
- to celebrate what makes us ‘all different, all equal’ and celebrate difference and equality
Click on the links to see the Anti-Bullying posters School Council have created to be displayed around school.
School Council have been selling poppies during reading time to raise money for the British Legion. They will continue to sell them until Friday 10th November and we will let you know how much they raised.
Thank you for your support.
Red Nose Day 2017
The school council worked hard to organise a dance-a-thon and quiz for Red Nose Day. They also sold red noses and organised an own clothes day.
Children in Need 2016
The school council organised for children at Palmers Cross Primary to dress up in something spotty in aid of Children in Need 2016. We raised a fantastic £158.65. Well done!
Poppy Day 2016
This year school council will be selling poppies to pupils to help raise funds for 'Help for Heroes'.